Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale


 Ok,I know this maybe got a bit late because this movie almost 1 month in Malaysia already..Sorry,that time I still not blogging and I try to blog some movie that still new or still screening in cinema..Lucky it still in the cinema,so I have the reason to blog it.



Ok,here's the first question of this movie..Did it worth to watch by 3D or just normal screen?My answer is normal screen,save money and energy because it was 'FAKE' 3D for me.Because of Avatar ,many movie like to make it by '3D' to grab the $$.When you watched that kind of movie,you will dissapointed because only a few part have 3D effect,your eye will tired and somemore the people who not understanding well in English will try their best to understand it.
Conclusion is...Watch normal screen!!



Actually did you find some similarity of this animation compare than others?Ya,that have rule in Disney or cartoon movie in the market.For the first episode,the main character will meet in a weird or not happy place,girls will scared or dislike guys.After that they will went for adventure(I don't know why got so many adventure for them to experience),in the journey almost making audience laugh,then one of them or both will start to like each other,but when they want to be togather the 'test' will come too.The favourite part that audience like most is the touch scene,maybe someone will die or learn a moral value.
Like a kid story right?That's why it screening in year end holiday.Maybe I should find it out why audience will buy this concept or story.
Oh ya,actually I am telling you this movie story out,it also will be animation method for the future 5 years?Haha



 Ok,now is time to praise this movie after saying many bad(truth) things about it.Personally think that Disney strongest part is musical,even Universal can't fight with them.The music,lyrics with action that they sing are so meaningful and funny,I am really enjoy it.
Oh ya,the another part that I like is when Rapunzel escape from that high tower helped by Eugene,sometimes she crazy happily,sometimes she emo and sad.The impact of film editing,one type of montage.


Maximus

All the funny part that I find in this movie is from this horse,Maximus.A horse that can smell,searching,fighting,thinking,rescue...What a horse is this?Without this character,this movie will not be interesting,the laughing sound will be lesser in the cinema.It entertain me a lot

Overall this is a movie for kid during year end holiday,if you don't mind to watch the repeating scene that I mention,feel free go to cinema for a watch!!By the way,you will not cry but you just will laugh a bit in this movie,all things are so surface and not a movie can touch my heart.
Feel free to drop comment about this movie

No comments:

Post a Comment