Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The purpose of this Blog

Are you a movie lover?

Love to watch movie in Cinema?


Like to comment about movie and facilities after watching it?


If you have this kind of person,here's the place for you.

In this blog I will introduce the cinema that I visited to u all,let u all more know deep inside of the cinema,facilities,benefit and so on..Because it was based on my own experience,maybe some information will be wrong,welcome u all to correct it.


And about the movie comment,personally think that everyone will have own comment.I will write my own comment,if u agree then I appreciate it.But if u disagree,feel free to comment it.But please,I don't want anyone will be rude,attack,scold without any basic support.


Lastly,I am new here...Hope everyone will support this blog and give me some comment,thank you!!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Sky, I think you have a great site going here and I will recommend people who love movies to visit this blog. Let's hope to see lots of movie reviews and everything about cinemas here. All the best and enjoy your blog!

    Regards,
    David
    Malaysia Asia

    ReplyDelete